Here at Printed Roller Blinds we take pride in our beautifully crafted bespoke commercial printed roller blinds, serving the whole of the UK. Our specially printed blinds are designed and manufactured in such a way that they survive in the toughest of environments and changes in surroundings. They are built to last whilst still looking brilliant. We have worked on every magnitude of commercial projects and we offer a large range of commercial roller blinds designed for use in shopping malls, stadiums, theatres, hotels, shops, stores, offices, schools, universities, colleges, restaurants, clubs, museums and many more.
Our entire range of commercial printed roller blinds is fully fire retardant and we always ensure they are built from robust materials in order to preserve their lifetime for as long as possible. We will work on all types of windows and we can offer comprehensive advice on the best solution for your needs. If you require a regular roller blind, a vertical blind or a venetian blind – we will be able to assist in offering you a solution.
Helpful Tip: Try and use a metal tape measure.
1. Measure your window in cm's or inches, whichever you feel comfortable with.
2. When taking sizes, start with the width first and then the drop. You may find it easier drawing a rough diagram on paper first.
3 Make sure you are familiar with the way the window operates, if the window opens inward the blind may restrict the opening of the window. So fitting the blind on the outsite of the frame may be a better option.
Recess Measurement (fitting inside the window frame)
1. All you have to do is measure the exact width across, then the exact drop from top to bottom.
2 Try and measure the width at the highest point of the window, sometimes the measurement at the bottom is different from the top. The narrowest measurement width is required for the make up of the blind.
Outside Measurement (fitting on the outside of the window frame)
1. Measure the outside of the frame, remember the width given will be the total width across including the fixing brackets. For example if a width of 1m is given then an allowance of 37mm will be deducted from the fabric width to allow for the brackets.
2. Measure the outside of the frame for the drop, making sure you allow a little bit extra at the top for the brackets. Please note: If you are not sure about the best place to install the blinds, just take a picture of the area and we will advise. All blinds are supplied with all the necessary fittings, we however do not supply screws. Depending on the surface you are securing to will determine the type and size of screw.
Our range consists of Regular, Dim-out & Blackout fabrics. We are happy to help select the best fabric option for your project. Also in our range of services we specialise in wood venetian, metal venetian, roman, vertical and coloured regular roller blinds are also available. Please call or email your requirements and we will be delighted to help.
We deliver fast to anywhere in the UK, for a quote just call!
We make the whole process simple we can handle